I’m currently one of only a handful of PGA Professionals in the UK who is a PSYCH-K® Facilitator, Master Mind Factor Coach and Mindfulness Practitioner.
How PSYCH-K® is different from other methods
PSYCH-K® is a process that allows you to quickly and easily identify and change subconscious beliefs that may be limiting your full potential in life and in Golf.
You may think consciously ”I’m going to be more positive” but as your conscious mind accounts for only 5% of your awareness and your subconscious mind accounts for 95%, your well intended positivity would soon be overpowered if there were to be a limiting belief buried deep in your subconscious.
PSYCH-K® can help you with all of that!
Having attended all four levels of the PSYCH-K® training courses, Basic, Advanced, Health and Wellbeing & Master Facilitator, I can help you to transform and achieve the following:
- Release old self-limiting beliefs held in your subconscious
- Improve your self-confidence
- A feeling of calmness on the Golf Course and about upcoming events
- A reduction in anxiety, stress and 1st tee nerves
- Techniques to overcome the yips
- Transformation of the perception of stressful situations
- Strategies to manage anger and challenging emotions
- An increased enjoyment of your game
- Improved concentration and focus
- Individual IPS (Ideal Performance State)
- To transfer your skills from the driving range to the Golf Course
If you are interested in truly unlocking your fullest potential and improving your game book in for a Performance Mindset PSYCH-K® Performance Package.
Feel free to contact Deana to discuss this further.
Henry Ford Quotes: ‘Whether you think you can or you can’t, you’re right’
Dear Deana, Many thanks for the PSYCH-K® session. I played the day after and had one of my best rounds, 43 points! I felt calm throughout, didn’t berate myself if a putt lipped out, just carried on. I also got my tee shot away on the nemesis hole that we targeted! I have since had rounds of 40 points and one under my handicap in a club match that I won! Many, many thanks for your help and guidance. I am very grateful and ’pumped’ as my daughter would say! So thank you very much!
David – Mid to High Handicap